Story so far...
Initiative started in 2006 by a small group of young individuals, motivated to give back to the community and make a tangible difference in people’s lives.
After tremendous success and encouragement from the community, the charity was officially registered in 2009. Our primary activities to date have been focused on health and education:
- Dental Care
- Chest Clinic (“Vakch Kavach”)
- Sponsoring and mentoring underprivileged children through their progress in education
- Raising social awareness in taking personal ownership of maintaining cleanliness on the local streets (“Don’t Mess with Vrindavan”)
- Make Vrindavan Green Again (Planting trees)
- Krishna's Cows (Feeding the cows on the street)
We have been fortunate enough to make a difference in over 10,000 people’s lives since we began our journey. Our activities are entrenched in the local community, and often we serve as the last resort for many of the underprivileged families. Recognized as an impactful charitable organization by CIPLA, a leading international pharmaceutical company, as evident through their support for our medical camps.
The Journey Ahead...
Make a tangible impact in over 100,000 people’s lives in the next 5 years.
How will we do this?
- Increase the frequency and scale of existing medical camps
- Add other medical disciplinary areas to offer comprehensive medical care
- Open a schooling complex that includes education, living facilities and food for the many underprivileged children in the surrounding areas
- Install recycling bin facilities on the local streets to initiate awareness and cleanliness in the society